Here are some of the family/kids websites I like best, because of their creativity and quality content:
- Family Fun - one of the largest family websites, contains craft ideas, ideas for other activities, cooking, parties... almost anything you can think of. Recommended.
- DLTK - a great resource for various crafts.
- Enchanted Learning - another great resource for crafts and other educational activities.
- Simple Kids Crafts - a great website I just recently discovered, containing innumerous imaginative craft ideas by its super-talented author, Merve. Wonderful!
- The Lazy Stay-at-Home Mommy is, as you might have guessed, not lazy at all, and full of resourceful ideas.
- Almost Unschoolers shares the adventures of a home-schooler of four, who is highly imaginative and well worth learning from.
- Finally, Coach's Corner is an excellent website intended actually for teachers, but it is so useful, there's no reason why it shouldn't serve parents who wish to help (or even homeschool) their kids.
I have listed here several of my favorite websites for families, parents or kids, but obviously, there are many, many more valuable websites. You are very welcome to list your own favorites in the comments below!